Water volume is approx. 100 gallons (380 liters)
64” (163cm) x 55” (140cm) x 16” (41cm) high
Shipped in 3 pieces weighing between 30 - 40 lbs. each
This pond is large enough to be the main feature of your landscape, while still being small enough to comfortably fit on a deck or patio.
You can maintain a good selection of aquatic plants and fish, along with a fountain in this pond.
The design of our ponds minimizes the risk of fish loss from birds and other predators. Once the pond plants are established around the perimeter, the fish can hide behind the plants, under the benches, thus offering a degree of protection not found in traditional in-ground ponds.
Our ponds are sturdy enough to allow the benches to be used for seating. You can also place potted plants and other decorative items on the benches.
This pond would be a beautiful addition to any landscape.
This pond is shipped in 3 individual boxes, weighing less than 50 lbs. (23 kg) each
What you Receive in your Pond Package
Our pond packages come complete with:
A high quality cedar interlocking frame, completely finished with Behr Wood Stain products.
- A firestone PondGard 0.45 mil EPDM liner – with a 20 year manufacturers warranty. This liner;
- is manufactured from a highly stable material that is specially formulated to be safe for exposure to fish and plant life.
- stays flexible in a variety of temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 175°F (79°C). Unlike some liner materials, PondGard EPDM contains no plasticizers which can become brittle with age and cause cracks or splits in the material.
- is weather resistant. PondGard shows outstanding resistance to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV), ozone and other environmental conditions - important characteristics especially along the water line of the pond where the liner can be exposed.
- requires little or no regular maintenance once installed.
A foam ground pad to protect the liner, made from environmentally friendly recycled material.
A detailed instruction manual with basic pond, fish and plant care information.
All the tools & hardware required for assembly.