Water volume is approx. 60 gallons (250 liters)
51” (130cm) x 45” (114cm) x 16” (41cm) high
Shipped in 3 pieces weighing between 30 - 40 lbs. each
Although small in size, this pond has a big presence. There is plenty of room for a fountain, aquatic plants and fish. It is perfect for patios and decks where you can sit and enjoy the relaxing sound of moving water and a beautiful array of flowering plants.
Once plants are established around the perimeter of the pond, fish can hide behind them and under the benches. This offers a significant degree of protection from predators, not found in traditional in-ground ponds.
The sturdy construction of our ponds, allows for sitting on the on the benches. You can also place potted plants and other decorative items on the benches.
This pond would be an attractive feature in any landscape.
This pond is shipped in 3 individual boxes, weighing less than 50 lbs. (23 kg) each
What you Receive in your Pond Package
Our pond packages come complete with:
A high quality cedar interlocking frame, completely finished with Behr Wood Stain products.
- A firestone PondGard 0.45 mil EPDM liner – with a 20 year manufacturers warranty. This liner;
- is manufactured from a highly stable material that is specially formulated to be safe for exposure to fish and plant life.
- stays flexible in a variety of temperatures from -40°F (-40°C) to 175°F (79°C). Unlike some liner materials, PondGard EPDM contains no plasticizers which can become brittle with age and cause cracks or splits in the material.
- is weather resistant. PondGard shows outstanding resistance to the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiation (UV), ozone and other environmental conditions - important characteristics especially along the water line of the pond where the liner can be exposed.
- requires little or no regular maintenance once installed.
A foam ground pad to protect the liner, made from environmentally friendly recycled material.
A detailed instruction manual with basic pond, fish and plant care information.
All the tools & hardware required for assembly.